So, what is on my to-do list this time?
This time I choose to take a direct flight to and from Tokyo. It takes a lot less time and hassle to get there and it was also the cheaper option this time.
The schedule (for now):
At this moment I haven’t entirely planned my trip out, but here a few things I’ll be doing:
- Visit my niece and her family in Tokyo!
Last time this got canceled due to circumstances caused by the tsunami of 2011 so hopefully everything will go smooth this time.
- Will attend the Tokyo Gameshow!
CriticalBit (formerly known as Laserbrick, see my older blog) has gotten the opportunity to showcase their game Reign of Bullets at the TGS. Since they received a few extra entry tickets I’ll probably be able to join in on the fun over there too!
- Of course another visit to Tako Tako King pub in Osaka!
(Together with Sybren and his coleague)
- Visit a few theme parks, like Universal Studios and Disney Land
- Rabbit Island
- Probably a shitload of Arcade’s